Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Window Flower Boxes...lets add a few


Today is Part 3 of our DIY Weekend Series


I am definitely ready to get started on this one!

 I absolutely LOVE flower boxes!

The house I am renting, is in dire need of a flower box!   I am definitely going to have to talk to my landlord because I have this ugly, huge picture window on the front of my house...that needs something!

So what do flower boxes bring to your home as far a curb appeal?

Window Box
flickr


Window boxes add dimension to your house!   Is your house flat?   Does it lack character?   Does it need more COLOR?  


blissfullydomestic

This is a great option to bring character to a house and lots more color!

Window boxes are a simple architectural addition to any home that add a ton of curb appeal.

Flickr; Grandinroad

  They come all shapes, sizes, and many modern versions are self watering.

Do you want to make your own Window Flower box?

Front_window_box


I found a great tutorial over at

HOW DOES SHE.COM

I hope you enjoy!



No comments: