Friday, May 6, 2011

Folk Victorian Homes

Well you all know I am a sucker for

Old Homes

and I love the Victorian style no matter what style it is:

Queen Anne, Second Empire and Gothic Revival
and Folk Victorian

Do you remember my post just last week of this Victorian house for sale...if not you can find it here

By the way its still for sale, if someone wants to buy it for me...hehehe!

Any way lets get back to today's subject:  

Folk Victorian Architecture!


 
The blog Completely Sold has a great article posted today, and it has all the homes listed in Utah that are of Victorian Architecture!

Love it!

I hope you will take the time to look!
I am just drooling and dreaming of living in any of these!

Some of the homes you will see and learn about are


To see this great article

GO


Have a great weekend
Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers out there!




No comments: