Friday, April 29, 2011

Are you a Country Fan?

I am a total Country Fan...nothing better in my opinion!

and I absolutely



(Mark Miller is so HOT...well last time I saw him back in 1993 he was!)

and the rest of the crew coming to sing are definately not bad either!

Dierks Bentley

Sawyer Brown

and Reckless Kelly



so do you want to go?   and does anyone want to take me with you?


This great concert is going to be held at:

Miller Motorsports Park
right here in Tooele!
on May 28th, 2011
Tickets are on sale now!


Buy Tickets to Dierks Bentley, Sawyer Brown and Reckless Kelly, Saturday May 28th, 2011
Click to purchase tickets at SmithsTix. Tickets are $25 per day in advance and $30 the day of the concert(s).
Its a blizzard outside -  Mother Nature sure isn't liking us much this year!
I will leave you this week with a video from  Dierks Bentley!







No comments: